Sunday, August 5, 2012

Birchbox: July 2012


Birchbox x Glamour collab:




Contents:
- Jouer Luminizing Moisture Tint
- boscia Green Tea Blotting Linens
- Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner
- Oscar de la Renta live in love
- LÄRABAR® über
- Birchbox Exclusive Earbuds

I love taking samples with me when I travel.  The less I have to carry the better (but that never happens XD).  I got my Birchbox before a quick vacation to LA and brought along a couple things like the boscia blotting paper and the larabar as a snack. 

I ate the larabar as a late night snack one of those nights.  I had the one with cherries in it, but overall the bar itself was standard.  It was just like any other granola/snack bar that you can find in stores.  Nothing too special about it.

I ended up not even using the blotting paper, in fact, I had forgotten I even had them.  But theyre sitting in my purse just in case I ever need them.

I havent tried anything else, although I was quite impressed with the Eyeko eyeliner.  Not only was it full sized, but the quality is fantastic.  I havent gotten a chance to use it on myself, but when I tested the tip on the back of my hand, it seemed to work pretty well.  Smooth and able to make a nice line.  But I'm going to have to try it out one time.  Although I'm not quite sure when I'd be able to use it because the color of the liner was purple.

I did, however, hate the earbuds.  I was happy to get a pair in my box and thought I could use those for travel so I didnt have to take my current pair with me (just in case I lost them).  I tried them out beforehand and boy was I glad I did.  My left earbud was broken.  Not only that, the earbuds didnt suction to my ears at all.  To me, they were poorly made, but i'm sure it's just my pair and someone else would find use with theirs.

So right now I'm anticipating my August box.  Cant wait to see whats in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment