Friday, March 14, 2014

MARCH 2014: BIRCHBOX & IPSY

JUST received my March 2014 Birchbox AND Ipsy glam bag in the mail today!  Such a great surprise since I wasn't expecting them to arrive so soon.

Since I've started blogging again, I've decided to reformat how I'd set up my posting.  I'll set up posts for the introduction of what's inside my boxes & glam bags and then a 2nd post with a first impression/review of the items that came inside them.  I think it'd be easier to do it this way rather than having those long posts, which also include the words "I haven't tried so-and-so yet...".  So.. we'll see how this goes.

(Bottom L to R: Birchbox insert, Ipsy insert)


 Both companies' themes are on the new season change from gloomy to sunny.  However, Birchbox is focusing on "getting the most of it" products and Ipsy on destination/vacay products.

BIRCHBOX:
1) COOLA - Tinted Matte SPF 30 for Face
2) DDF - Ultra-Lite Oil-Free Moisturizing Dew
3) ENGLISH LAUNDRY - No.7 for Her
4) GILCHRIST & SOAMES - London Collection Body Lotion
5) OJON - Damage Reverse Restorative Hair Treatment + Restorative Hair Treatment Plus
*6) GHIRARDELLI - Cherry Tango Square
* An extra special treat added to the box.

IPSY:
1) PIXI BEAUTY - Flawless Beauty Primer
2) NYX - Love in Rio Eyeshadow
3) BAREMINERALS - Marvelous Moxie Lipstick in "Get Ready"
4) CHELLA - Indigo Blue Eyeliner

Over the next week or two, I'l try out these products and see how they work with me.  Hoping for some positive results!  Until next time, I'll leave you an added bonus at what I received in the mail today as well:

The Hunger Games: Catching Fire Cloth Poster, which came for free with my pre-order of Catching Fire from Target!!  It came separately from the movie, so I was a little upset I didn't receive it with my order.. I thought they forgot to add it, but it just arrived separately which was a nice surprise!  It's.... huge haha! Larger than I had expected but it's a great addition to add for a collector.

No comments:

Post a Comment