Friday, February 15, 2013

Birchbox: August 2012

 
 
 
 
 
 

Contents:
- Beauty Fixation Cuticle Conditioner
- Schick Hydro Silk Razor
- WEI Pomegranate Buffing Beads
- WEI Golden Root Purifying Mud Mask
- stila stay all day foundation, concealer, & brush kit
- Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy La Fleur

I was a little shocked to open up my box and have a full size Schick razor in it.  It was a nice surprise to add to the box.  Up to this point, this had probably been my favorite box that I've received because almost all items in here were items I could use.

The Schick Hydro Silk Razor was a BB bonus.  It was probably the first thing that I used in the box and it worked quite well on the first use.  There are these tiny little pellets that are on the replaceable blade which is a moisturizing serum, which I didn't really notice that much since (of course) I used a shave gel with it.  However, when I was going to use the razor the next time, the little pellets formed a weird consistency.

I really love the Beauty Fixation Cuticle conditioner.  It's something that I need on a regular basis because I work with my hands a lot for my job and they get really dry fast.  These are great to travel with because of its tiny packaging and I like how it's disposable.  I also love how clever it was to make it as a cotton swab.  It conditions the cuticle well, but not long-term.  At least for me, but that could be my own issue because of my job.

This was the first time I've heard of WEI.  The first product I used was the pomegranate buffing beads which was great to add to my non-exfoliating face wash.  To be honest, while it felt great on the skin, I couldn't really tell a difference after I rinsed.

I love getting samples of perfume so I can keep them in my purse or carry it in my makeup bag when I travel.  Especially when they come with the spritzer.  I love the Juicy scent, it wasn't too strong and it smelled sweet.  Although I still am a Vera Wang Princess kind of girl ;)

As for the WEI mud mask and Stila foundation, I never got a chance to use either of those.  The mud mask is because I forgot I had it in my box and the Stila foundation is because it was waaaaaay too dark for my skin tone.

No comments:

Post a Comment