Friday, February 15, 2013

Birchbox: October 2012

 Contents:
- Ouidad Climate Control Heat & Humidity Gel
- theBalm cosmetics Mary-Lou Manizer
- Lucy B. Cosmetics Roll On Perfume Oil Duo
- Vitivia Vitamin capsules
- LUNA Protein Chocolate Peanut Butter

I only used two of the products that were in this box: The LUNA bar and theBalm highlighter.

The Ouidad gel that I received in this box was the same sample that I had received free with my Sephora purchase, but in a larger size (as seen on the bottom left photo).  I just had no need to use it, especially being from the Bay Area, it doesn't get that humid in the area I live, so there really wasn't a need to try it.  However, I don't mind holding onto it if I ever do travel out of town and need a quick fix.

theBalm Mary-Lou Manizer has a nice sheer glow to it.  It doesn't stand out that much, and isn't glittery.  Just a slight shimmer.  I used it for the first time during my sisters wedding and you can barely see it, but that could be on my part since I didn't want to overdo it, especially using it for the first time.  Maybe I should have trialed it beforehand haha.

As for the LUNA bar, it's just like any other LUNA bar, but didn't have the chocolate bottom.  It was more of just a regular granola bar.  I had taken this sample with me in my clutch during my sisters wedding since I needed some sort of snack in between all the chaos.  It was pretty tasty, very peanut buttery, but it wasn't really anything that would stand out.

No comments:

Post a Comment