Thursday, June 16, 2011

2-month Haul

Yeah, I suck.  I didn't post anything over the weekend.  But since I've been working on my other blog, I thought I might as well start posting SOMETHING here.  Such a lazy little kid.
I decided to do a haul post since I have a whole bunch of pictures ready to share.

DAISO
(Nail file and nail art stuff. I also got False Lashes that is not pictured.)
The nail file kit is cute, great for travel, but not good for everyday use.  The bottom right picture is of a nail art jewel tower and some really tiny silver beads for nails as well.  The jewel tower has 4 compartments and they swing out from a spine on the tower.

FOLICA.com
 (Solia Tourmaline Cermaic Ion Flat Iron with heat-proof mat and a mini Solia flat iron)
I've been needing a flat iron so I bought the Solia that I've heard good things about.  I bought it in black, with blue plates and the size is 1-1/4".  I bought this at such a great time.  They were having a deal where when you spend over a certain amount (I think mine was over $75), you get a free Solia flat iron (1/2").  Also, they included a heat-proof mat as well as a 2yr Warranty for the big iron.
I'll do a review of the iron in a future post. 

EYESLIPSFACE.com

 (Makeup Brushes, Nail Polish, Face products, Eyeshadow Palette)
These are some of the items I bought from ELF during one of their promos.  Spend over $25 and either get 20% off or Free Shipping.  I opted for free shipping since you actually save more.
Brushes - Got 3 brushes from their studio collection: Face, Stipple and Blush
Polish - Got a shimmery black (i'll get color#/name when I review them) and a clear glitter polish
Face - High Definition translucent loose powder, Eyebrow stencils and blush
Eyeshadow Palette - 32-color "to-go" mini palette in Everyday Basic.

TARGET and ULTA


(More ELF products. Pressed powder, Concealer, Liquid Liner, Eyebrow/Eyelash gel, Chapstick, It's a 10)
I swear, every time I go to Target, I always end up buying stuff I never intend on buying, and it's usually makeup.  eLF is such an affordable makeup line with items ranging from $1-$3 in store.
I'll do a review on these items when I get a chance to actually use them, but for the most part I do have some success with the liner and the eyebrow gel.
The eLF product next to the vaseline lip protectant is actually an "all-over" color stick which is great for a simple lip color or cream blush.

This is also the first time that I'm using It's a 10 and I gotta say that I'm loving it.. for the most part (review? hmm).  The little packet on the right came with the bottle.  It's a sample of the deep conditioning masque which I'll use when the weather gets a little more hotter.

I think this is all the items I've bought in the last 2-months.  I feel like I'm forgetting something, but these were the only pictures I had on my computer that I've extracted from my phone and camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment