Thursday, June 9, 2011

I Lied.

haha, I said i'd be back around mid-May and now it's already mid-June.  Sorry, I do want to post, but it's a matter of getting my priorities straight.  I've been organizing my hard drive and CDs for the past couple days and I'm still needing to work on cleaning and redecorating my room.

I do want to post something this weekend, but I'm not sure where to start.  I have 2 NOTW to put up and TONS of items that i've purchased over the last month and a half that I'd love to show.  Its just a matter of my priority right now, especially since summer session is about to start for me.  But I do promise to post something soon.

I also need to mention shopping session this Saturday.  Let's see if i'll come out with anything. I do tend to stop myself from buying stuff.  I'd rather save my money for something I need rather than want.

No comments:

Post a Comment