Tuesday, April 26, 2011

What's upcoming?

So after the Sakura (Cherry Blossom) nails, I was getting tired of them so I removed them once it hit one week.  I guess my habit of doing NOTW really got to the point where I HAVE to change them every week.  Definitely not always a good choice to, gotta let them breathe every once in awhile, which means I didn't do anything to my nails this week.  Not JUST because I should let them go bare, but I don't have any new colors at the moment that inspire me to make a new design, plus I'm stressing over upcoming finals.

Speaking of finals, I won't be posting (not that I post often anyways =/) until after finals, so if I do do any NOTW, i'll update with them after mid-May.  I also just ordered a new hair straightener which I'll review after May, plus it'll give me a time to actually try it out.


Also, hopefully by then I'll have some new polishes to give me inspiration, especially my A's color ones!

By the way, I've been watching a lot of Japanese dramas lately, more than I should be, and I feel like I can do some great NOTW inspired nails for many of the dramas I've seen.  We'll see what happens.  So until mid-May~

No comments:

Post a Comment