Thursday, April 14, 2011

NOTW: 2011-02-12

Nail of the Week
February 12, 2011
(I know the dates aren't showing up literally weekly, but I use the date when I either do them or when I upload the pictures from my camera)



What I used:
- Milani Nail Art (with precision brush) in Black Sketch
- Nailene French Manicure (base color polish and acrylic strong top coat)
- N.Y.C 105A Starry Silver Glitter


Took the mani from January 11, 2011, and instead just the tips I did diagonal tips (I should really think of a name to call these kind of tips).


I really need to buy a black polish with a regular nail brush haha, but for now this will do.  I really like these nails, but not sure if I'll be doing black nails anytime soon since it's spring, but hey.. nothings wrong with having dark nails even during spring and summer, so we'll see :)

No comments:

Post a Comment