Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Where Are You?!

Yeah I know I haven't updated.  I'm going through some crazy stuff with school right now (not doing to well if I must say) so I haven't posted up anything since Feb.  I have every single NOTW saved on my computer and will find time to update when I can.

This is just an update on what I've been up to lately.
* Besides school, I went to Lake Tahoe with my family (our annual trip) and got to enjoy the snow before spring weathers hit the area.  Our new cabin that we rented was crazy huge and we got the whole backyard to play in for ourselves.  And when I mean backyard, I mean the woods.. it was THAT large. Large enough for some of my family to go snowboarding in!  We had to make our own trails since the snow was way too fresh, about 2-3 feet of new snow.. we came crashing down as soon as you stepped in.  I would like to add that my nails matched the occasion of snow, though I wasn't able to take a picture of it since I wasn't satisfied with the way they looked.

*It's baseball season, which means it's another year of going fan crazy like I always do.  Already started the season with some autographs from A's tailgate fanfest and also got to enjoy Japanese Heritage day at the ballpark (btw, I'm not Japanese, I'm just stating it was Japanese heritage haha).  With the recent events in Japan, it was a great day to celebrate heritage day with everyone, especially with all the "Ganbare, Nippon!" signs around the stadium.  Fashionably appropriate, I was wearing a Kurt Suzuki jersey shirt, A's jacket, Green/Yellow Converses and was able to get a Hideki Matsui player shirt as a promotional giveaway.

*I'm excited for SF Japantown Cherry Blossom Festival.  I haven't been to the event in 2 or 3 years, so there's a lot of things I want to see (and eat!).  I'll update with pictures from the festival, probably on my personal blog.. which I should be writing ALL THIS at.  In the spirit of the festival, I'll be painting my nails with Cherry Blossoms and after the week I'll be painting them to match Spring as soon as I get more colors.

Speaking of which, ULTA is having a great deal on some brand polishes this month.  Check it out if you have an Ulta around or check out their website. 

That should be it for now.  I'll hopefully put up pictures sometime after this weekend, but I have a midterm to study for on Thursday.  Ochem... FML -_-*

No comments:

Post a Comment