Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Random Buy

So I'm out shopping at Target like usual and I always stop by the cosmetics section, whether I'm picking something up or checking out new products and come across some clearance items from Milani Cosmetics.
Some of their polishes were actually on sale and I couldn't help but buy some.  They ran out of all the holographic colors (which is what I initially wanted to try), but noticed that 3 of the Nail Art polishes were on clearance as well.
(Left: Yellow Design, Right: Green Sketch)
There were 5 colors left, Black, White, Yellow, Green and Orange.  Since I already have the black and white, I decided to pick up the green and yellow colors.  I was going to buy green and yellow polishes for the upcoming baseball season from China Glaze, but I think that's going to have to wait since I got these two for now.

Looking at the colors from the outside, the yellow looks really bold which will be nice (since the A's have a yellow jersey this season) but the green color looks a bit paler than I'd like, hopefully it'll come out darker.
I can't wait to try these, but it seems its going to have to wait until maybe March.

No comments:

Post a Comment