Tuesday, April 26, 2011

e.l.f. - Nourishing Cuticle Pen Review

I bought this about 3 weeks ago (notice the nails from April 3), but have started using this for a week now.
Whenever I shop at Target, I always head to the beauty section first just to get my "wants" out of the way first before "needs" just so I can stop myself from buying something unnecessary since I'm heading to the store with the intention to buy what's on my list.  Though that doesn't stop me all the time from buying something, especially if it's inexpensive ;)

I've never bought anything from e.l.f. before, though I always frequent the site to see what I would like to pick up someday (but not everything on the site ends up in stores =X).  So going through a quick search of the section, I immediately pulled the cuticle pen off the display hook and placed it into my basket without even looking at the information and I only did that because I've been needing something for my dry cuticles and thought why not since it's only $1.

When I first opened it I was surprised to see that the tip wasn't a brush, but actually a felt-like tip.  Pretty much like a marker.  I was a bit disappointed when I first took a look at it and thought that because the tip was hard, that it had dried up or something.  Turns out I was completely wrong.  Although It doesn't look like it, it's actually moist and really does moisturize dry cuticles and your nails as well.

The formula for the cuticle pen have many nourishing components that are healthy for you such as avocado and almond oils.  There's also a ton of different vitamins mixed in with aloe as well.
It's also not messy.  It really is just like a marker, you won't have the moisturizer leak out or anything (no squeezing necessary)

The pen is REALLY lightweight and small enough to drop in a makeup case or in your purse for on the go, so you can use it whenever you need it.  For what it's worth, it's definitely something I'm glad I've purchased.
[btw, they're also great use for gross, dry feet ;)]




LABEL:
Nourishing Cuticle Pen
- Relieves dry nails and flakey cuticles.  The unique pen delivery system moisturizes cuticles effectively and the quick dry formula allows for a no mess application.
- Fortified with vitamins E, A, C, Pro-Vitamin B5 and Aloe, this fast-acting complex deeply hydrates, nourishes and seals in moisture.  The result is softer, easy to manage cuticles and healthy hydrated nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment