Sunday, June 17, 2012

Birchbox: June 2012

Jetset (travel) Birchbox:

 


Contents:
- Wonderstruck Taylor Swift 3.4 oz
- stila one step bronze
- Comodynes Self-Tanning Intensive
- theBalm® cosmetics Stainiac
- LUNA Bar

I haven't tried anything yet since I just received the package but I got to say that I was really impressed with this one.  I'm surprised at getting the Stila bronzer in my box and the SIZE of the bottle is amazingly huge.  I'm also grateful that the product had not melted since it's becoming hotter by the day here in the Bay.

I can't wait to try the bronzer and the self-tanning wipes.  Those will be used on areas not too exposed to the sun such as my tan-lined areas.  From last year alone I have a huge tank tan-line because of tennis.

The LUNA bar was really hilarious to find in my Birchbox.  Really... a LUNA bar?! I know this is a travels thing, but a LUNA bar?  I could buy those at any of the local stores near me.. not to mention that I have had them before... multiple times.. in fact before I had gotten this box, I had eaten one just a few days earlier.


No comments:

Post a Comment