Monday, June 4, 2012

Quiz Results

"Which decade represents your style"
from College Fashion

I love taking College Fashion's style quizzes.  They're fun and pretty accurate.

So this quiz was to find which decade represents my style.  The choices were the 1920's, 1950's, 1970's and 1980's.  Without taking a look the choices, I didn't know what decades were listed in this quiz so I just went with it.  The questions were pretty basic like what prints do I usually go to or which celeb's closet would I raid.

Results:

Photo Credit: collegefashion.net
In the end I got the 1950's which is pretty accurate.  While I would consider my personality of the 80's (80's baby!)  The description is pretty accurate to how I try to style myself.  While I do love floral prints and YES I have a lot of it, the style of dresses I tend to go for are the classic, A-line dresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment