Sunday, June 17, 2012

Birchbox: May 2012

Gossip Girl Themed Birchbox:



Contents:
- Arquiste L'Etrog
- Dr. Jart+ Water Fuse Beauty Balm SPF 25+
- Color Club® Foil Collection
- beautyblender® blendercleanser
- Twistband Skinny Headband


I'm not a fan of Gossip Girl so I wasn't really anticipating my Birchbox arrival nor do I know what these items have to do with Gossip Girl.  Anyways.

My Dr. Jart+ sample had NO product whatsoever inside of it. I was really surprised.  I didn't bother emailing Birchbox only because of what had happened the month before with my point reimbursement.

I also didn't like that I ended up with the Beautyblender cleansar when I don't even have one, so it was pretty worthless to me.  I might end up giving it to my sister if she does end up buying a Beautyblender.

I tried the Twistband and really disliked it.  On the site it says "We never seem to have a headband when we need one, like those times we’re trying to salvage a bad hair day or running on a treadmill with sweaty bangs".  I used mine when I was playing tennis and that sucker did NOT want to stay on my head.  It's true it wont leave a crease, but its so smooth that it'll just fall off with intense movement.

No comments:

Post a Comment