Thursday, January 6, 2011

Major Lagging..

Yeah I know, I said i'd have a tutorial up a loooong time ago, and I do have it, I just havent set it up (hehe =X).
I've also got a ton of other pictures to put up as well.

I don't usually do New Year's Resolutions cuz I tend to fail at doing them, but I've decided that I should make some.. at least fashion/style wise.
1) I will change my nail art once a week.
     I've actually started doing this since before Christmas, and thought I'd continue it.  I'm already on my 4th or 5th different style right now.
2) I will wear makeup to school everyday.
    I know that sounds bad, but I usually go to school as if I just woke up, and that just isnt pretty haha
Maybe I should change that to "I will make myself look presentable at school everyday" ;)
3) I will try to accessorize my daily outfits
    I usually don't wear anything extra except the same star necklace whenever I'm out.  I've recently been wearing rings and scarves and hair clips
4) I will try to fix up my hair, and not just leave it straight down everyday.

This isn't a resolution, but one time I want to be able to do a 30-day challenge where I only have a few select items that I can wear and only wear those for 30 days.. a good chance to mix and match and make up new outfits :)

Before I head back to school, I PROMISE to put up pictures and such.  Maybe if I'm not lazy i'll be able to do so tonight~

edit// HAHA, I'm so contradictory.  I noticed that my first blog post about how I am changed with my resolution for this year that "there's a place and time to dress up.. I like to bum around" to "i need to make myself look presentable."  I mean, I don't literally bum around like in sweats or pjs to school, I actually do dress up, but I'm more casual.  But I think now, I'm feeling myself wanting to dress up a bit more.

No comments:

Post a Comment