Thursday, January 27, 2011

What's to come

I'll be putting up the next NOTW by this Saturday.  I would have done it sooner, but I've been busy with school.  It's only the 4th day and already I feel beated down with stress.  Not very fun.. especially since my sleep schedule is really crazy.
Anyways, I'll go put that up by Saturday, and I'll be making a new design for the next coming week.  The polish I have on this week is actually peeling/chipping already.  Not very pretty, but I'll explain my thoughts on the next post.

In the meantime, I actually exchanged one of the China Glaze polishes that I showed in the last post for a different color, or colorS I should say.
(Left: Re-fresh Mint, Right: Aqua Baby)
I ended up exchanging the "Grape Juice" polish because I didn't like the way it looked when applied.  I ended up getting the two colors I originally wanted when I contemplated about whether or not I should get 2 or 4.  I'll do a review and NOTW when I get to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment