Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Update Success!

I'm really surprised that I actually sat here and updated for ALL that I had queued up and did so before school started.  I only have a couple days left of my break before school starts, which I'm pretty excited about, yet dreading at the same time.

Anyways, I should have a new NOTW for this week, but unfortunately, I don't.  Not because I'm too lazy to put it up, but because I didnt do my nails this week (I already broke my resolution.. haha).
I decided to let my nails go bare for now.  I do, however, have a strengthening coat applied to them right now, to make sure they don't break.  My nails tend to be weak, so they chip and break if they get too long.  I will be painting them this Friday though since I'll be going to a party on Saturday, so a new pic will be put up soon.

I just got two China Glaze polishes, my FIRST to be exact.  Yes I know, why so late, but I don't particularly paint my nails except the tips, so I don't usually need to get a whole bunch of different colored polishes.  I bought these from ULTA and they were on sale, which I was really happy about.  I was going to get 2 more, but I talked myself into only getting 2 for now.  I'll do a review of these colors after I get to try them.
(Left: Grape Juice, Right: Emotion)

No comments:

Post a Comment